The Microsoft .Net Framework is Microsoft's answer to "write once run everywhere." .Net is designed to allow code use between platforms to be very easy and often nearly seamless. The .Net Framework coordinates with Windows Presentation Framework (Silverlight), ASP.Net, MVC and the Compact Framework to provide a powerful environment for desktop, browser-based, web based, mobile or enterprise scaled solutions. The .Net Application Stack is rounded out by adding Microsoft SQL Server Solutions for data storage efficiency and robust handling of your solutions data.
Microsoft .Net has a relatively straight forward architecture and good rapid start project options. It allows the same logic and core code to be easily used and adapted for web, desktop and mobile platforms. This provides extraordinary flexibility for a growing venture, application or an organizations first foray into developing or expanding its enterprise applications.
izaap technologies has in-depth knowledge and capabilities in delivering Microsoft Technology solutions.
Our ASP.NET Development services include
- AJAX Programming
- Dot Net Nuke
- Portal Development
- Shopping Carts
- Web Applications
- Windows Applications
Our Popular ASP.NET development solutions
- .Net e-Commerce framework
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- .Net Application Development
- Intranet, Extranet and Portal Development
- Financial Solutions
- Supply Chain Management
- ASP .Net Application Development
- E-commerce Storefronts
- .NET offers many advantages that translate into accelerated development time, lower costs and
- Greater maintainability.
Benefits of Development in .NET
- High speed of development
- Availability of cross-platform migration
- Increased productivity
- Access to the opportunities of .NET Framework Library
- Relatively short learning curve for developers
- Easy configurations of applications and security.
Our .Net Development Services Include
- Designing and Programming using .NET
- Web-based and stand-alone applications migration to .NET
- Development, Support and Enhancement of existing applications in .NET
- Porting of Legacy applications to .NET based application
- Windows Application Development in .NET
- Re-engineering and Support of existing applications in .NET